Chicken Quesadilla Trumpets
Each Frozen Chicken Quesadilla Trumpet is a spicy blend of USDA smoked white meat chicken, Monterey jack cheese, peppers and fresh cilantro rolled in a flour tortilla trumpet.
Preparation InstructionsHeating Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Place the frozen Chicken Quesadillas on parchment paper.
- Bake these Frozen Chicken Quesadilla Trumpets for Hotel quality oven - 325 degrees for 4-6 minutes. Electric oven - 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Gas oven - 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Rotate baking tray 180 degrees halfway through baking process. Cooking times may vary based on oven.
- Remove Quesadillas from oven & allow to cool before serving