Instead of letting your hard boiled eggs go to waste from your morning Easter egg hunt, why not enjoy them with your Easter celebration instead? You can make something simple and easy that won't require a lot of effort and that you can do last minute that won't cause you to go into a frenzy once all the eggs have been found. Our recommendation would be to create a salad that uses hard boiled eggs, but creating one with a twist will make it that much more enjoyable for your guests who are attending.
Here is a 7 Layer Salad recipe from RecipeDose.com that's easy, delicious and Easter festive to serve up during your lunch or dinner celebration.
7 layer salad
- 2-3 bunch of salad leaves (or as required)
- Carrots chopped (as required)
- Peas (as required) (optional)
- Egg noodles (1 pack)
- Sweet corns (as required)
- 4 Hard boiled eggs (make its slices)
- Capsicum chopped (as required)
- Spring onions (as required)
- 1 jar Mayonnaise (as required)
- 3 tbspn yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon juice as required
- 1 tbspn sugar
- Shredded cheddar cheese (as required)(optional)
- 1 cup shredded boil chicken
- In a large deep bowl, place salad leaves on the whole base and sprinkle lemon juice, salt, and pepper on it, then place egg slices on the sides of the bowl.
- Now make the layer of carrots till the edges of egg and sprinkle again lemon juice, salt, and pepper and place egg slices on the walls of the bowl. Similarly make a layer of peas with lemon juice, salt pepper, and egg.
- Mix capsicum and spring onion and make its layer. Boil egg noodles and fry them to make crispy. Make the next layer of fried egg noodles.
- Make the last vegetable layer of salad leaves again.
- Now make a smooth paste of mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, pepper, sugar, boil chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Cover the whole salad with the above mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle some vegetables on it.
- Put the salad bowl in the fridge for at least 10 hrs to chill.
|Posted On Mar 22, 2018|
|Posted On Mar 13, 2018||(0 comments)|